In line with the 40th-anniversary celebration of the ITPSL, Institute launches ITPSL Awards 2021 with the purpose of recognizing and appreciating progressive and impactful work done by its members and the industry. The awards were designed under seven categories to address varying planning aspects in the field. The award categories and their brief descriptions are stated below;
- ITPSL Honorary award: This is a lifetime award presented to a fellow member of the institute.
- ITPSL award for planning excellence (Planning processes and Programs): This award honours a development plan or a Planning Process/ Planning Program published/ gazetted / implemented within the last 4 years (2018-2021).
- ITPSL Award for Planning Excellence (Planning Projects): This award honours a development project, or tool implemented within last 4 years (2018-2021).
- ITPSL Award for Planning Research: This award recognises outstanding Regional /Urban planning research published within last 4 years (2018-2021).
- Young Planner of the Year: This award recognises the young planner of the year who demonstrate to be outstanding in his/her work related to planning and promising to be making a positive impact to the society.
- Emerging Planner of the Year: This award recognises planners who demonstrate excellence in their early planning careers.
- ITPSL Award for Industry Excellence: This award honours private developers who aspire ESG principles such as Environmental concerns, Responsible investment, Social concerns and Corporate governance concerns within the development projects.
6th November 2021 – Announcement of the Award
15th November 2021 – Application / Nomination submission Open
31st December 2021 – Application / Nomination submission Close
01st – 7th January 2022 – Technical Evaluation
10th – 15th January 2022 – Jury
21st February 2022 – Announcement of the shortlisted nominees
21st February 2022 – Shortlisted nominee presentation forum
21st February 2022 – Final Jury
26th March 2022 – Awarding ceremony
You can get more information related to ITPSL AWARDS 2021 through the official website of ITPSL.
The council hopes this initiation will encourage members and industry alike in reaching new heights in the planning and development arena.
You must be logged in to post a comment.