Duties of the Professional Affairs Board
• Finalize the already reviewed, Act of the Institute of Town Planners Sri Lanka and its amendments and establish the Town Planners Registration Board. Follow up the process until the Parliaments’ approval is obtained.
• Advising the council on policy initiatives with respect to the advancement of the practice, planning education, training, employment, and the professional conduct of planners.
• Establishment of the Town Planning Service and liaise with relevant government agencies to follow up and establish the carders.
• Conducting viva-voice examinations prior to issuing Corporate Memberships.
• Streamlining the CPD Programmes and maintaining a database of attendance of the members
Officials of the PAB
Plnr. Aruna Bandara
Plnr. Prof. Jagath Munasinghe
Plnr. Prof. Padma Weerakoon
Plnr. Ananda Gamage
Plnr. A.L. Susantha
Plnr. M. Bandusena
Plnr. Gayathri Rathnayake
Plnr. Buddhika Kulathunga