Standard guidelines for the passport photographs are applied. Maximum file size - 2MB
Have been engaged in the practice in the field of Town & Country Planning for not less than seven years. The town and country planning practice include institutional or individual planning practice, teaching, research, and any other work related to professional engagement in town planning.
Planning Experience in one of the fields mentioned below (Please attach a detailed CV with evidence):
1. National and Regional Planning, Development Planning, Strategic Planning, Structure Planning, Site Layout Planning and Project Planning.
2. Planning policy development, review and /or policy interpretation and advice.
3. Plan implementation including development assessment and statutory planning.
4. Assessment of impacts and effects of policy and development action including environmental, social, cultural, transport, built form and economic.
5. Land use assessment and management, including planning for mitigation of climate change and disaster management and adaptation and the assessment of natural resources.
6. Research evaluation and publishing of urban and regional related planning matters.
7. Administration and /or leadership of urban and regional governance.
8. Preparation of Planning related laws and regulation and enforcement.
9. Communication, negotiation and/ or mediation for planning outcomes with stakeholders.
10. Designing and/or delivering community engagement of planning related matters.
11. Project management of planning related matters
12. GIS/Spatial design including the use of data analytics.
Any other Town Planning related work acceptable to the Council
Or / And
Experience in the teaching of the field of Town& Country Planning at a recognized academic institution after gaining the Corporate Membership (Member category) of the Institute. (Please attach a brief report giving details of subjects taught, period of such teaching, appointment letters, or certificates or a confirmed letter from the head of such institutions.)
Resource Persons - Contributions as resource person in panels, conferences, discussions, representatives of the ITPSL in professional forums, institutions etc. (Please attach evidence by invitation letters, appointment letters, certifications obtained from the relevant institutions or any other document acceptable to the ITPSL.)
Please attach a report supporting a brief of such consultancy assignments (Ex. name of the assignment/project, employer, position held, duration of the assignment, activities performed, and letters of appointments/certifications from the relevant Clients)
Research Projects - Research Projects on Town and Country Planning topics carried out after obtaining the Corporate Membership. Please attach a report presenting a brief of such research work (Ex. Research theme, client, funding, date of submission, completion, research outcome. Copies of such research work may be submitted if the Council requests
Publications - Publication of a minimum of two articles/research papers/books/Newspaper articles/Articles in Planning Blogs either locally or internationally, in digital or print media. Please attach a brief note shall be provided indicating the article's theme, date of publication, and media of publication. If the Council requests, copies of such publications shall be submitted
Involvement in the Council Matters- A Member of the Executive Council, Standing Committees, Boards, or any other Special Committees of the Institute, attending any other committees/boards to represent the ITPSL or any other contribution made to the profession acceptable to the council. such as assisting the fundraising campaign.
Awards received for the Town planning work, Patents, Attended Leadership programs, CPD Participation of programs related to Town Planning or any other subject area acceptable to the council.
(A citation to be submitted by each candidate and it shall be recommended by Two Active Fellow Members as sponsors)
1st Proposer Details
Scan copy of duly signed declaration form in the given format.
2nd Proposer Details
A processing fee of Rs. 500.00 is charged for each submission of the application. The payment should be credited to the following account. Bank of Ceylon, Hyde Park Branch. Account Number 0002327056.
I hereby certify that all information furnished by me in this application are true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that providing any false information is leading to the rejection of the application. I also understand that if any or part of the information provided herein will be found false at a subsequent stage, such may cause the cancellation of the relevant Membership offered to me. I hereby abide by the governing rules and regulations of the institute and admit that the decision of the Executive Council, without any prejudice, related to this application is final.